In order to attain the Umrah Visa from the Saudi Consulate, the following is the requirement:
- Passport with at least two empty visa pages & valid for the following 6 months.
- Submit two recent passport size pictures with white background ONLY.
- Copy of birth certificate for children.
- Copy of marriage certificate for couples.
- Copy of US re-entry permit (copy of Green Card is also required).
- Copy of Green Card (for non-US citizens)
- Inoculation against meningitis and Flu shot
- All fields are required to be filled in the visa application, completely(Download Visa Application)
- Pilgrims who have non-Islamic names must have certificate or a letter from an Islamic Center proving their conversion to Islam
Date: July 22, 2015
Author: Jonathan Stelly