Agile and Scrum Certification Training
In a bid to improve their job prospects and project management skills, many a students are enthusiastic about attending an Agile Scrum Master certification training. Let us take a close look at why it is important, what are the various certifications in the market and which one is the best for you.
Project Management had a drastic change when Agile and Scrum practices came into being. As a result, the personnel certified with Agile and Scrum certification started getting more mileage from the recruiters and their existing employers.
Businesses and industries across various domains use Agile and Scrum to better manage their projects. Scrum helps its practitioners become more Agile. Organizations are benefitting from Agile in the following areas:
- Agile helps discover ways to respond quickly and accurately to risks and deadlines.
- Quicker decisions that help in faster delivery of products.
- Helps develop complex software by breaking them into manageable modules and keeping track of module delivery.
- Improve the quality of new deliverables as well as existing products by ensuring sound testing, development and collaboration between teams.
- Business become more reliable and credible as a result.
Certifications on Offer
Let’s do a round off of the market. There are various certifications devised by different organizations. Some popular ones are:
- Certified Scrum Master from Scrum Alliance: Scrum alliance, an organization focused on training programs has devised this certification. It is a useful certification for practitioners looking to be successful in project management, covering basics to advanced level concepts. The certification ensures test takers are now proficient in Scrum values, practices, and applications.
- Scrum certifications from Scrum.org: A stringently devised certification that is granted to those who have displayed an acceptable level of knowledge in the assessment. The downside is that the certification is broken into many tracks. The certificates are lifelong and do not require any additional payments or renewals.
- Agile PMP: Qualified project managers are always in demand. The Agile PMP certification helps analyze a candidate’s expertise over Agile in a project management scenario. How ready they are for the real world. The certification is structured around the course material based on standards published by the Project Management Institute Standards Committee. A course that has matured with time. But, slightly old where a market prefers new buzzwords and new certifications.
However, one certification that has set itself apart from the crowd and is the most sought after thing on your resume is – the Agile and Scrum certification from EXIN.
Agile and Scrum Certification from EXIN
EXIN Agile Scrum Master certification is aimed at all professionals who want to prove their mettle in the arena of software engineering and project management practices. Developed by international experts, it is where skills meet real world knowledge. The certification course covers various modules like product service planning, application design, application development, testing and so on.
There are two exams a candidate is required to take, the first is the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation and the next EXIN Agile Scrum Master. There are a number of job roles a certified practitioner can move to such as Business Information Manager, Service Manager, Enterprise Architect and eventually a Chief Information Officer. You can go for an Agile Scrum Certification Online coursealongside your job and get future and market-ready in no time.
So get started on your journey to the agile way of thinking, today!